Sunday, August 5, 2018

How to deactivate BSNL Hungama services? BSNL Hungama deactivation online

So BSNL has charged you some extra bucks on your last telephone bill. Is it true? Is this due to some BSNL Hungama services what you just do not want? This is your present situation and now you want to deactivate BSNL Hungama services. 

Do you want a solution for BSNL Hungama deactivation online?

I think I was able to read your mind perfectly. Yes, it is true because I was in the same situation where you are right now. BSNL sent me a bill with a few hundreds of extra amount. I mean I was charged for some services what I did not want. 

AND that was the same BSNL Hungama services what you want to deactivate now.



Also read: Digisol router configuration for BSNL Broadband

I had no idea about those services. So I checked http://bsnl.hungama.com and I came to know it is something related to online services where I can play games online, watch movies online but for me approx Rs 400 extra was not a good deal. So tried to BSNL Hungama contact number (1800 209 7010) but that number was busy all the time. 

I even thought to do this BSNL Hungama deactivation online but when I open their website and tried to login but I could find the password. I searched my email id to check whether they have sent the login details but there was no such email in my inbox. So I failed to do this deactivation online.

Then, I talked to BSNL toll free number and said my issues (charged for unwanted BSNL Hungama services and method of BSNL Hungama deactivation online) to the executive. Then I was guided to contact local BSNL billing centre. After a few days, I met the concerned person but nothing happened even after a few weeks, rather they guided me to contact BSNL Hungama team over the phone. 

By this time, I was charged for the next month bill and again lost a few hundred bucks. The contact number of BSNL Hungama was still busy all the time. Finally, I found an email id for BSNL Hungama deactivation online. It was  support.bsnl@hungama.com and within 24 hours they replied. 


At last, they deactivate BSNL Hungama services but it was again more than a week after the last bill date, so again I was charged for those days in the next bill. It was unfortunate but still, I was happy because the response of BSNL Hungama team over email was very prompt. 

If you also charged by BSNL Hungama team and you got a high billed amount then please share your experience here by writing a few words below and share your difficulties with other readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment