Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hobbies of a stock market enthusiast

Tracking stocks traded on NSE and BSE and investing money in those stocks really need a lot of patience & observation. You want to invest money for the long term then you may look into the fundamental strength of those stocks but what if you want to invest for just 7 days or 10 days. No fundamental study will work there because now you need to study a lot of their graphs. It is a hectic job still many people do.

So what can be hobbies of such stock market enthusiast people? Did you ever think of it? How they spend their leisure?

Being a finance enthusiast, I can only share my hobbies.

Traveling

Traveling helps you to disconnect from day to day routine work and bring fresh air in your life. It helps me to start again with maximum energy. 

Cooking

Cooking is my hobby. I often try to make some new food or do a lot of experiment with traditional items. I find cooking works like a stress killer to me. haha. I know it sounds odd but believe me it is true. I also own a food / recipe / kitchen gardening blog.

Reading books

Reading good books, more particularly true story based novel is my favorite. I loved "Prisoner in Tehran" by Marina Namat. 


I am a share/stock trader, digital marketer. Passionate about new mobile technology & software, trading tools, latest updates in stock market etc. I love traveling across the country, visit new spots and prefer to try local weird food, I also love to try new food, eat street foods (veg momo, tasty misal pav, soft and delicious idli, khatta mitha dahi vada, healthy poha) a lot. Apart from that I also like to finish good books within few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment